Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Stuffed Bell Peppers

I've been frustrated with taking better food pictures. I've seen so many photos out there that are absolutely beautiful. This is my attempt at improving my skills.

While I was sitting in traffic on the home tonight from teaching, I pretty much only thought of what to make for dinner. Needless to say, I was a bit hungry by the time I got home. Here's what I made up.

2 large Green Peppers
1 Medium tomato, chopped
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1 small onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
Brown rice, cooked
1 teaspoon olive oil
Salt and Pepper

Slice the top of the peppers off, remove the seeds, and hollow out. Set aside. In a small bowl, combine the tomato, cheese, onion garlic, rice, and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon the mixture into the peppers. Cook in oven at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes.

Vegetarian Stuffed Peppers

3 comments:

  1. This looks delicious.I saw your blog from the foodie blog roll and I like your recipes here.if you wont mind, I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post. Just add the stuffed green peppers widget at the end of this post and it's good to go. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love peppers all stuffed, they are always a crowd pleaser, thanks for your recipe to try.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think that's a great picture! I tried to take a picture of some cupcakes I made once... took about 25 of them and ended up liking the first one I took :)

    ReplyDelete