Sunday, November 14, 2010

Metro Cooking Show



I enjoyed an amazing day yesterday! I went to the Metro Cooking Show (with my free ticket!!) with my friend Kim. She's a culinary student, so she was the perfect person to come along. Admit it, food lovers, we can be quite interesting. I personally think in a good way... Here's an example. Kim and I were going up and down the rows when we both saw a booth for fresh herbs. We both shouted to each other and zig zagged through the crowd to get there. We may or may not have taken out some innocent bystanders in the process. By the way, 2 plants for $3!! Organic, fresh, beautiful herbs for $1.50 each! Amazing. Shockingly, we had to purchase some. There were so many vendors there and taste testing at just about every booth. It was such a blast!

1 comment:

  1. i love food shows! never seem to have enough arms to carry everything i want (or enough money at that...)! loving your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete