Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Hawai'i




Alas, I am back. I had gone away on vacation to Oahu this past week. Needless to say, I really, really don't want to be back where it is so cold!! I miss it already and I've been back for about 10 hours. A couple of my very good friends got married and I was honored to be part of their wedding. I have to say, they know how to do it right! The food was absolutely amazing. There wasn't one thing that I didn't like, much to my panic when my zipper got temporarily snagged on the bridesmaids dress. Thankfully, it fit fine and I was able to continute eating and drinking. The photos here were of a couple of the desserts served at the rehearsal dinner. There was a chocolate mousse tower/bomb of sorts and the "grasshopper", the one I had. it was a rich chocolate cake with mint and ganache. Amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment