Wednesday, January 18, 2012

30 Challenging Foods Before 30

As you may have already seen, I recently posted a 30 before 30 list of all the things I want to do before turning 30 years old. I thought that since this is a food blog that I also do a 30 before 30 list only filled with dishes and techniques I want to master (or give a valiant effort) before 30. This list took me several weeks to compile and I have done one so far. #11 Profiteroles, which was just recently posted here.

1. Povitica
2. Biscuit Joconde Imprime/Entremet
3. Crostata
4. Vols-au-Vent (Puff Pastry)
5. Chocolate Valentino
6. Napoleons
7. Baked Alaska
8. Sourdough Bread
9. Tournedos Rossini
10. Butter Croissants
11. Profiteroles
12. Soufflé
13. Doughnuts
14. Chocolate Truffles
15. Biscotti
16. Petit Fours (raw)
17. Croquembouche
18. A perfect/signature cheesecake
19. Chocolate port cupcakes
20. King Cake
21. Sachertorte
22. Eggs Benedict
23. Gnocchi
24. Funghetti di Offida
25. Three Chocolate Mousse Cake
26. Cannelloni
27. Savoiardi Cookies
28. Orange Pannacotta
29. Crème Brulee
30. Opera Cake

2 comments:

  1. i thought i was full after a lunch feast... but as i waddled onto this blog with food coma, i find my hunger pangs... holy cow...

    yummy blog... dangerously good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! If you think of anything you want to add, let me know!

    ReplyDelete