Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hello Again!

Life has gotten in the way of me posting updates on this blog. I am hoping things may settle down to allow me to be more consistent. For now, I am mentally preparing for a dessert I am to make this weekend. A good friend of mine is having her baby shower and I volunteered to bring anything she needs. Well, the hostess asked me to bring the cake. Sure! A theme cake. Sure. A Very Hungry Caterpillar. Sure?? All I have to say is thank goodness for the internet and youtube. I have been pouring the internet in search of decoration ideas, as well as, how in the world do you make fondant and how to you use it?? The cake itself, no problem. Execution is the more challenging part. I feel I have a game plan. One that starts on Friday to give me plenty of time to re-do it (planning on lots of "what am I doing" moments) in time for Saturday afternoon. Worse comes to worse, any major mishaps and I'm blaming it on those horrible, pot-filled roads. Pictures to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment